Soybean Peptides are small-molecule enzymolysis protein from non-genetically modified soybeans.
This peptide is highly nutritious with the following functions:
1. Restoring energy/Anti-fatigue: Different amino acids in Soybean Peptides are in small molecular form which can be easily
and quickly absorbed in human gastrointestinal environment.
2. Lowering blood lipid level: influencing the absorption of cholesterol;
3. Helping lower the abnormally high blood pressure;
4. Preventing obesity: Supplying abundant necessary protein, preventing fat absorption, increasing metabolism.
5. Improving gastrointestinal environment;